cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code: -2140536830-0x806a0002

I keep getting this error code when trying to watch The Arrow S4 ep1 on the PS4.

The status page shows no issues.

Anything I can do to fix this ?

Thanks
Daz.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you just need to wait for NOW TV to reupload the file as it appears to be corrupt. If you have a mobile or tablet it's working there.

View solution in original post

110 REPLIES 110
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Glad to hear its all working 🙂

May we know what troubleshooting steps you carried out to get passes this error?

Thanks,

Aman

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can watch anything at all, it's just comes up with code 2140536830-0x806a0002
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Really sorry to hear that your getting this error message.

Would you be able to let us know what device this is happening on ? Any particular show or episodes ?

The more details we have the better chance we have of getting to the bottom of your issue.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I keep getting this error code when trying to play several things on a ps4, s2ep1 and s2e3 of game of thrones, e7 of hello ladies

How do I sort this out when it happens?
Anonymous User
Not applicable
That seems to have worked, thank you
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear this.

Can you please try uninstalling the NOW TV and deleting any NOW TV files in the Game Data section. Then re-install the NOW TV app and try again.

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am getting a 'something's not right' message every time I try to put on the sky movies oscars channel. Other channels will give me the option to watch movies but it just won't allow me to watch the oscars. Using a ps4 with the nowtv app. Error code -2140536830-0x806a0002
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for letting us know.

Sadly at this time of night when you posted there wouldn't of necessarily been anyone moderating here. 

Not sure why this error would of come up for you, just on that channel, were are other live channels working or was it just On Demand content?

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am getting the message on a PS3 for the secret life of an American teenager s2 ep 4 can some one help please thank you

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

There's currently an issue with this episode on ps3, this has been logged and we hope to have it fixed ASAP.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team