cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error Code 3

I have downloaded the NOW-Tv app and ever since I have downloaded it, I seem to be getting an error code three. I do not have the box, I have the app. On Xbox one. I have reinstalled the app several times, rebooted both Xbox and router, changed DNS and IP settings to the gateway an agent told me (which just gave me an error code 4)

I have contacted NOWTV about it, but it has been a week and I still have no answer or any form of contact from them after talking with them on live-chat.

Any help would be thankful.
23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User  thank you!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

did you find a solution for the error code 3 as mine has gone down as well now?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anyone had any luck fixing the xbox one error code 3 issue, getting me down now great timing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seeing as NowTV hasn't bothered to respond (it being Christmas is no excuse) it seems the message is spend your money elsewhere. Great customer service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hi all, apologies Ive just seen this thread now. I have flagged it to our XBox dev team and they're investigating. Ill post any updates here. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@whereverigo88 @Kat71 @Tash89 

Hello, can you please let me know what your set up is? I.e. what tv, cables, any extras like sound bars etc? 

Thanks!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

are you able to help?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

For me its wireless internet, with Xbox to TV type set-up. nothing special. issue now been on going since 20th December, so i more or less am just letting the sub run til it runs out (mid-jan) and moving on.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hi all, apologies Ive just seen this thread now. I have flagged it to our XBox dev team and they're investigating. Ill post any updates here. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have same issue on Xbox One for movies. tried reinstalling about a hundred times, YouTube app works so it is definatly not an issue with my internet.