cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error 6003

Every time I try to watch anything on now tv its comes up with error 6003 so I went on manage my devices and I still have an empty slot...
70 REPLIES 70
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I'll get this looked into for you and email you shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had trouble watching on my surface app so i uninstalled and went to watch and also taken my phone off so now i can't add my surface or my phone. do i have to wait until the end of the month and how many can you add in one month?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I registered 1 device. Today. I then set up my box in another room and it said no, I can't use the box I paid for. I checked my account and there's 3 available slots. Apparently from what I can see I can only add 1 device per month???? So my son can watch TV. But I cant for a month. Even though I'm paying for the service??? That's known as a con where I'm from.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User ,

Thanks for your post. 

I am sorry to hear that you are recieving issues with your NOW TV account.

Please look out for an email from me shortly, so that I can get this issue resolved for you.

Thanks,

Seema

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if your account is brand new then that shouldn't happen. However if you've used one you had in the past, say through an offer with the movie pass last year but deleted the devices these will count to the 4.

But as I said before, speak to Live Chat, they are pretty friendly and useful.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User whilst you can have 4 devices, once you've reached this limit you can only make one change per month. The quickest method to get sorted right now is to jump on to Live Chat and explain your situation, they might be able to sort something out for you this month.
Visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices
and at the bottom will be a Contact Us button, from here Live Chat should be available (hours are 8am-midnight).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am currently having error 6003 issues. I managed to wipe all my devices and now it won't play on any of my to boxes until the 1st of March which is absurd seeing as I have paid for this. Every time I go o to live chat it tells ,e the page doesn't exist!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post 

I have emailed you regarding this

Thanks

Sue

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

how do i contact the now tv team as iv tried there number 37 times.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is no phone number so not sure who you think you have been calling. If you are getting error 6003 just follow the advice in the accepted solution.