cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error 6003

Every time I try to watch anything on now tv its comes up with error 6003 so I went on manage my devices and I still have an empty slot...
70 REPLIES 70
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Keep getting an error message on TV I still have one device remaining but error 6003 comes up when trying to watch on my TV perhaps I am having the same fault as shanjord. Please assist and send me an email please to reset this
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Keep getting an error message on TV I still have one device remaining but error 6003 comes up when trying to watch on my TV perhaps I am having the same fault as shanjord. Please assist and send me an email please to reset this

Hi @Anonymous User,

You will have to directly contact a NOW TV representative yourself to get this issue sorted...

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers might not be sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also have the same problem. When I go to watch a film on my account it comes up with the error code 6003. I only have 2 devices registered. Please reset this for me. Thank you
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I also have the same problem. When I go to watch a film on my account it comes up with the error code 6003. I only have 2 devices registered. Please reset this for me. Thank you

Hi @Anonymous User,

You will have to directly contact a NOW TV representative yourself to get this issue sorted...

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers might not be sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem. For some reason I'm not able to view on either laptop app, chromecast or even just the iphone without getting this error message.  I removed one laptop from devices and replaced it with chromecast.  I watched one episode of a show via chromecast successfully, and afterwords now repeatedly get the error 6003 message, even though I'm not using any new devices.  I tried to find the live chat function - not working. I tried to send a message to the help centre - not working.  Please could you resolve this ASAP.  I've only had Now TV for about a week. Bit dissapointing to have it breakdown so quickly.

Thanks

James

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

With regard to 'device limits'... Ordinarily you are permitted to change one registered device per month. However, for 'forced' device limit resetting you will need contact a NOW TV representative.

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you could help me also I'd be so happy! This problem is driving me mad!
Thanks for all the help.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

If you need your device limit count refreshing you will have to contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility. Here's what you need to do: -

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I keep getting error 6003 I can't watch any now tv can someone help with this?