cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error 6003

Every time I try to watch anything on now tv its comes up with error 6003 so I went on manage my devices and I still have an empty slot...
70 REPLIES 70
Anonymous User
Not applicable

where do i look for that information

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the big green bit towards the top of this page. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem I havent used my now tv account in months finally want to log in and watch a film and cannot as it says error 6004 when I dont even have one device saved -_-  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thank you for your post,

Please check your emails as I have emailed you directly

Kind Regards

Sue

NOW TV Team

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User ,

Thanks for posting.

It sounds like you've reached your maximum changes for the month rather than max devices added.

I'll send an email to let you know if we can reset this for you.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I'm getting this error code on all my registered devices.  I can't watch Now TV at all.  The devices have been registered for months & years.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Seem to be happening to a few people at the moment.

Have a word with Live Chat, explain what's happened and see if they can sort something out for you so that you can watch on your devices again.

To reach live chat go to the following help page
https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I Have a 6003 error monthly allowance for device changes. My YouView box has recently been changed due to a fault and i transfered to my phone. I now have a new youview and want to transfer it back. Youview is listed as one of my devices. Can you reset so that youview can acept NowTV again.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Your best bet is to contact NowTV live chat, explain to them whats happened to your YouView box and they should be able to free up a device slot.

To contact live chat open the linked page below, click on "contact us" in the green box this will take you to a secondary page where you will see an option for live chat.

Recommend using a PC, Laptop or Mac when you contact them.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above-manage-my-account

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Keep getting an error message on TV I still have one device remaining but error 6003 comes up when trying to watch on my TV perhaps I am having the same fault as shanjord. Please assist and send me an email please to reset this