cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cant use on xbox one

I currently use now tv on my phone and pay for the hayu pass monthly. I downloaded the app onto my new xbox one, opened it up and signed into my account but it is asking me to buy a pass or start a free trial? I dont understand when my account is upto date with payment. Help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am assuming you are watching Hayu via the NowTV App on your phone and the Hayu Pass subscription is paid directly to NowTV.

If that's the case, i would have thought you should be able to watch the Hayu Pass on your Xbox One.

Have you logged into the Xbox One NowTV App with the same NowTV account details has your phone and both your phone and Xbox are setup using the same regional settings ie UK.

Maybe try a fresh download of the NowTV App and try logging into the App again.

I know are few customers are having various account problems at the moment with NowTV (don't know if you are effected has well with regards to Hayu on Xbox One).

Best option to pop over to live chat, so they can investigate this further and hopefully they will sort it out for you.

Use this link below for live chat, should the green chat button not work for you, then try a different internet browser or device with a browser on it.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am assuming you are watching Hayu via the NowTV App on your phone and the Hayu Pass subscription is paid directly to NowTV.

If that's the case, i would have thought you should be able to watch the Hayu Pass on your Xbox One.

Have you logged into the Xbox One NowTV App with the same NowTV account details has your phone and both your phone and Xbox are setup using the same regional settings ie UK.

Maybe try a fresh download of the NowTV App and try logging into the App again.

I know are few customers are having various account problems at the moment with NowTV (don't know if you are effected has well with regards to Hayu on Xbox One).

Best option to pop over to live chat, so they can investigate this further and hopefully they will sort it out for you.

Use this link below for live chat, should the green chat button not work for you, then try a different internet browser or device with a browser on it.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint