cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot sign in on ps3 app (2001) error

Hi, I have just signed up for the trial on my laptop, I have downloaded the ps3 app and when signing in it says my details are incorrect. (2001)

I have tried my username and email address in the username box.

Now do I need Sky to use this? if so then that is why it is not working. could someone clarify.

Thanks 

169 REPLIES 169
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry for the trouble, glad to hear it's working 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, @Anonymous User, I too am having issues with signing in since yesterday, I believe. 

I've managed to sign in on my PS4 using my phone as a hotspot, but when using my LAN connection it just doesn't want to let me in, stating that my details are incorrect with error code 2001. I've quadruple checked my details, even reinstalled the app, but no joy. Can you help? 

Thanks, 

Jared

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I can indeed! 

I'll get this raised with the tech team, once this has been sorted, I'll email you.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Thank you very much! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please help, I have experienced a few days of not being able to sign in to now tv and get the error message 2001 login details invalid. I have checked on the computer and can see I am registered and have paid this month, but ps3 does not let me in. I would appreciate your resolving this asap as I am paying for no service at present.Many thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

I'll get this sorted 🙂 Please keep an eye on your email inbox for further info.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Will do, purchased this whilst my son is on crutches as entertainment
options are limited, and it's being very much missed!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok. I'll keep an eye out for your email. Thanks 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I just wanted to add my name to the list of frustrated users who have tried everything offered without success. No joy on PS3 or iPad despite being able to log in online!
I am cancelling my subscription as this seems like a terrible scam without a resolution
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Birgit forgot to do that!