cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Scholar

Re: Cannot sign in on ps3 app (2001) error

Thank you @Que73. It's so frustrating when they keep trying to make it sound like it's the users fault. They just need to fix this problem. Time is money.
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

@tstyle I have wasted hours on live chat going round in circles following their instructions thinking it was my fault but the same issue on 4 different consoles and the fact that you are having the same issue has confirmed my suspicion that it is nowtv that have an issue that they seem to have no idea how to resolve! If we keep complaining we might get somewhere, maybe other people who are having the same issue will read this thread and join the fight!
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @Que73 and @tstyle25

Thank you for your posts.

There is no need for a fight, guys. We're currently asking as much information from our customers as possible to get to the bottom of this. I know that this may be frustrating, but we're doing the best we can to get this sorted.

@Que73 - thanks for the details, I'll pass it over to our tech team, @tstyle25 - your case has already reached the tech guys, currently waiting for your reply.

Kind regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Thank you for passing this on to the relevant team. I have been a long-term nowtv customer, never had an issue with the service provided until now. But it really does feel that I have to 'fight' in order to have what I am saying taken seriously. I just want this issue fixing, I still haven't been able to watch Game of thrones season 5 episode 2 and episode 3 is on tonight. This issue needs to be resolved ASAP.
Highlighted
Scholar

@Birgit, I've just responded as I'm at work. I hope you will get this resolved ASAP.
0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @tstyle25 and @Que73

I really hope so too 😞

Birgit

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I am having the same problem, they say it's a problem with my ps3, been on live chat, absolute waste of time, had email off the technical support, no help, they won't accept it's a problem there end

@Que73 wrote:
I am having the same issue, the now tv app on 3 different ps3's and a ps4 will not allow me to sign in. Error message 'your sign in details are incorrect. Please try again. (2001). I can sign in on the website on my phone and PC using same details that are not accepted on Playstation??? I have also used sign in details of a different account created by my partner and still get same error message!! I have used live chat, followed all advice. Changed password, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, rebooted the router. None of these actions have made any difference. Live chat keep telling me the fault is with my equipment and not with service provider. I am not alone having this issue, nowtv need to accept there is an issue and fix it rather than blaming the user and there equipment. Compensation for not being able to use the service should also be strongly considered.

Highlighted
Mentor

I've been using my months free trial every day on my ps4 and never had a problem logging in and everything's been great. Today it said there was an update, I waited a couple of minutes for it to finish and was then asked to log in again, I tried but was given error 2001 for my log in details being incorrect. I logged into the website with the same details and checked the free pass (valid till 6th May), checked it was still paired with the ps4, changed my password just in case, deleted and reinstalled the app, rebuilt the ps4 database, reset the router..the app still doesn't work. I was going to subscribe and pay for the service but if this is a taste of things to come you can forget it. 

How about you stop blaming everyone else's equipment and questioning people's ability to type their details correctly and actually address the real problem..your app is broken, please fix it. 

Highlighted
Scholar

@OldManRich @tstyle25 @sid2003 @GOONERAD @IMRAN4SAR @sandkillerpt @geoffeklund @gdab @sparkle22 @geoff2 @AllyMoments @Que73
All these people have reported the same issue when trying to sign in to nowtv using a ps3 or ps4. Everyone has been given the same useless advice that try to blame our equipment. Nowtv you need to acknowledge that the fault lies with your service rather than our equipment and fix the issue or you are going to lose a lot of customers. Fix this issue and provide those affected with compensation, your long-term reputation is at stake!
Highlighted
Scholar

Above should read @OldManRich1
0 Thanks