cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot sign in on ps3 app (2001) error

Hi, I have just signed up for the trial on my laptop, I have downloaded the ps3 app and when signing in it says my details are incorrect. (2001)

I have tried my username and email address in the username box.

Now do I need Sky to use this? if so then that is why it is not working. could someone clarify.

Thanks 

169 REPLIES 169
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We're getting the 2001 error too on our PS3 but can log on fine on PC. It was working until this morning. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all, ps4, app says error 2001, log in is deffo correct. If i open web browser is ps4 log in ok. I then log out, open the ps4 now tv app. error 2001, mega annoying. I only use the ps4 app. If it does not work through the app gonna to go to a compeditor. Cant be an ip address this as same internet connection and same device. Must be the app. Deffo logged into psn network ok and internet connection fine. any ideas. many thanks.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

We're really sorry you've experienced this issue.

We''ll get it sorted on our end and send you an email soon to let you know.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, i have un-installed the PS4 App. Still log in trouble. From the web
browser i am able to log in fine. Cant be to many devices as only 1 PS4 is
registered. Please advise asap. I am not happy paying for a service i
can't use.

Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

I have sent you an email as promised. 

You should now be able to sign in again.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am suffering from this same problem (error 2001) on my PS3. The iOS app is also claiming my login details are incorrect, however the same login details enabled me to login to this forum, so I know they are correct and my password has not been reset or changed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I am having the same problem! Tried all of the trouble shooting ideas but no use. Can't log in on ps3-error 2001 and I can only log on iOS on 3G. Please fix issue and I only use my ps3 to use this service!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch. Sorry about this but it should be resolved for you now. Let us know if this is not the case.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Thank you both for getting in touch. Sorry to hear you'ev had issues trying to view and sign in. I will send you an e-mail as this is account related.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I'm getting a similar error with the number 10020.