cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: Cannot sign in on ps3 app (2001) error

Birgit, I've tried logging in to my PS3 at least 30 times now and it keeps bringing up the 2001 error. Although I can assure you I checked my details all 30 times I tried logging in and they were definitely correct!! Now from what I've read it looks like you've banned my IP? Don't understand why but fix it ASAP please as it's very frustrating!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @cmckb

Thank you for getting in touch. Very sorry to hear you're having issues. I will send you an e-mail very soon. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @Brendan95

Sorry about that 😞

I will get this sorted, no worries. 

Please keep an eye on your email inbox, you should receive an email about this either today or by the latest tomorrow.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Still not working since saturday no email receved as yet?? very dissapointing

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I managed to get it working last night for GoT!!!

Highlighted
Mentor

I am getting the same problem. I am signed in online with the same details the ps3 is saying is incorrect. Could someone please get back to me on this. Thanks

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @Vicky74

We'll get it sorted for you 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

I spoke to someone on live chat last night, went through everything I had already tried again, was told it would be sorted and still getting the same error message this morning. Not very good people not being able to use a service they have paid for in advance to be honest!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @Vicky74

I'm very sorry that you're still having issues signing in. I can confirm that this has been passed onto our tech team and we hope to have it resolved as quickly as we can. 

Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused and hope you can view on an alternative device whilst we work on this. Thank you for your co-operation.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

the ps3 app is very faulty, alot of other members agree with me. it has on and off days for when it wants to work 😞

i'm just glad the now box itself isn't faulty 

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
0 Thanks