cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot sign in on ps3 app (2001) error

Hi, I have just signed up for the trial on my laptop, I have downloaded the ps3 app and when signing in it says my details are incorrect. (2001)

I have tried my username and email address in the username box.

Now do I need Sky to use this? if so then that is why it is not working. could someone clarify.

Thanks 

169 REPLIES 169
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

I'll get this looked into for you 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same here it won't login on any device while on my local network (virgin media) although when I try 4G it will let me login.. is this some stupid battle between sky and virgin? If so why am I losing money and time over it
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too am having the same problem. Having been through various message boards it would appear that a common trait amongst sufferers of this service failure it that they are Virgin Media ISP customers. Only subscribed for GoT and now I can't watch it. Please help!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv is now working fine on all devices. Not sure what the problem was but they Have sorted it and got it working. Cheers guys
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm still getting the 2001 error on the ps3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Very sorry about that 😞

I will get this looked into. Have you contacted us before in regards to this?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Should add I've been watching it all day, but crashed and then prompted to log back in
Anonymous User
Not applicable

*advise when done
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem as all the others for me. Signing in fine on the pc or mobile but cannot sign in on ps3 as keep getting the 2001 error code. Please sort this out and ad is when done.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I'm also receiving the 2001 error code when trying to log in and it's VERY frustrating.

For the last few days NOWTV hasn't been asking me to log in which has been brilliant actually (I get so sick of signing in every time especially because it's always crashing) But today it's now saying the 2001 error.

Since having NOWTV there hasn't been a day where it has worked perfectly which is insane. The constant crashing is a nightmare.

I'd appreciate if the technical team could get on to this ASAP