cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot sign in on ps3 app (2001) error

Hi, I have just signed up for the trial on my laptop, I have downloaded the ps3 app and when signing in it says my details are incorrect. (2001)

I have tried my username and email address in the username box.

Now do I need Sky to use this? if so then that is why it is not working. could someone clarify.

Thanks 

169 REPLIES 169
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, very sorry to hear this. Have you tried on more than one device. Can you make sure you are logging in with the correct username. Also if you haven't already can you try changing your password also.

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that 😞

Is the issue still ongoing?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

For the last week I have been unable to access now tv via the ps3 app due to error code 2001. I'm able to gain access to now tv via my laptop so my login details are correct.

On Thursday I spoke via live chat to someone who asked me to reinstall the app which I did. When this didn't work he told me I would be contacted via email to fix the issue.

I still haven't been contacted. I will give it another 24 hours but should I not hear anything back I will be forced to cancel my subscription to now tv.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry about that 😞

I'll get this looked into and email you back once sorted (hopefully today).

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I'm having problems on my PS3 can sign in but every thing I try to play I get an error code 1 and nothing plays can anyone help ??
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got email and everything is fine now. Cheers👍
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,
I too cannot log in to my nowtv via the platstation. The details I'm using are correct :(?

Thank you
Felicity
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry about that 😞

I'll get this sorted for you. Please keep an eye on your email inbox for an update.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi I am having problems playing anything on now TV on my PS3 worked fine till today error code is 1 just won't play anything , gutted just rejoined yesterday and this happens hope I get my money back if it doesn't work
Anonymous User
Not applicable
At last it's working 🙂