cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot sign in on ps3 app (2001) error

Hi, I have just signed up for the trial on my laptop, I have downloaded the ps3 app and when signing in it says my details are incorrect. (2001)

I have tried my username and email address in the username box.

Now do I need Sky to use this? if so then that is why it is not working. could someone clarify.

Thanks 

169 REPLIES 169
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch. We're very sorry about this. As mentioned by Rich above we are aware of this and are looking into it. We will be in touch as soon as we can, as mentioned this is likely to be tomorrow. I will send you an e-mail now.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may caused.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Don't have the (2001) error.  Just says error, there's something wrong try agin later.

Spent an hour chatting with someone from NowTV, restarted the PS3, rebooted, restored, rebuilt, etc  still can't watch anything.  Was told that my case would be sent to another team.

haven't heard anything yet...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Very sorry to hear that 😞

Have you tried resetting your password?

Are you able to sign in and view content on any other device?

How is your PS connected to your Internet - wireless or wired?

Have you changed your DNS settings?

Have you tried static IP address?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

already reset my password, I can sign in on my computer fine, it's connect wirelessly,  will try the other suggestions.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I've sent you an email regarding this. 

Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep im getting the same issue, works fine on my PC using morzilla firefox but not on PS3 or Ipad app, changed password 5 times reinstalled the PS3 app and Ipad app but still won't sign in. Im using vigrin media as my ISP and it was working fine yesterday till it asked me to sign in again. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry for the proble,s.

We identified a technical issue and will do our best to get this resolved as soon as possible (likely tomorrow).

We'll send you an email once it's done.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Has this issue yet been resolved?? I have the same problem signing into PS3 and iPad. My details are correct but I can't access my account on any Device. As I am paying for a service I cannot use please look into as a matter of urgency
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Sorry for the delay. I am on the ball with your query and this should all be sorted out by tomorrow lunchtime.

Please let me know if you have any problems, thereafter.

All the best,

Michael

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Michael, I've had this problem before and it's happened again. My IP's been blocked and I don't know why so if you could fix it ASAP that would be greatly appreciated thanks.