cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot sign in on ps3 app (2001) error

Hi, I have just signed up for the trial on my laptop, I have downloaded the ps3 app and when signing in it says my details are incorrect. (2001)

I have tried my username and email address in the username box.

Now do I need Sky to use this? if so then that is why it is not working. could someone clarify.

Thanks 

169 REPLIES 169
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi i have been using now tv for a while now and for the past 3 days everytime i try and log on on my ps3 or iphone app it tells me i have incorrect log in details and gives me error message 2001 but i can still long i on my ios browser so im currently paying for a service i cannot use! Whay can i do?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry for the late reply.

I will get this all sorted tomorrow and send you an email to confirm.

Sorry for the problems.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We have also had this issue for the last few days. Is this specific to individual users?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry about the delayed reply.

I believe your issue is now sorted 🙂

If you need any further assistance, please let us know.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi, im having exactly the same problems for over 3wks, still not resolved, two vouchers up the swanny.

Rob is looking into this, but has passed on tech support, at which point i think i need to contact stephen hawking or brian cox because i think ive found a black hole 😒

my account details are all fine, all checked out, can access on my ipad and win tablets, but not my ps3, deleted and reinstalled the app, reset my password four times.

if this is such a common problem, why is it still taking sooooo long to fix ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you've had issues with signing in. Can you try now for me please, it should allow you to sign in. If you do however you still have issues please let us know.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem on PS3.  Tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail.

Please can you assist?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you had issues signing in I can see this has been resolved from one of my colleagues. Please try to sign in now and it should be resolved.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Haven't been able to sign in on ps3 since last night