cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot sign in on ps3 app (2001) error

Hi, I have just signed up for the trial on my laptop, I have downloaded the ps3 app and when signing in it says my details are incorrect. (2001)

I have tried my username and email address in the username box.

Now do I need Sky to use this? if so then that is why it is not working. could someone clarify.

Thanks 

169 REPLIES 169
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear this happened. I will send you an e-mail shortly.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having this problem too with both my ps4 and the TV box, your live chat has had me on the doing restarts for ages they have no ideas, I have paid for 2 passes I can't use, 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I went to live chat eventually you get put through to second line team who new straight away it was a ip issue and sorted it at there end . All working now thank you to bisa

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem. Can't sign in and wanted to get a sky sports pass today
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I'm getting the same error on my PS3, have double checked the login details and they work fine on PC. Any help would be greatly appreciated 🙂

Matteo

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I believe your issue is now sorted.

Let us know if you need further help 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Brilliant just tried it and it's up and running again. Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also having the same problem with not being able to log in on my ps4. I have changed my password twice and deleted the app from my ps4 & re downloaded it an still nothing. Feel quite annoyed I am paying for a service I can not use, please can you help?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello. I posted earlier on this forum a few months back with the error 2001 problem and they managed to fix it. However I just tried to log in today on the ps4 and got the same error message back and am unable to log in. Promised to put a film on for the kids while I made dinner, with it raining and no school etc. I'll try it again later but I'm guessing it's the same issue as before.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear that 😞

I'll get this looked into and will email you as soon as possible.

Birgit

NOW TV Team