cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot sign in on ps3 app (2001) error

Hi, I have just signed up for the trial on my laptop, I have downloaded the ps3 app and when signing in it says my details are incorrect. (2001)

I have tried my username and email address in the username box.

Now do I need Sky to use this? if so then that is why it is not working. could someone clarify.

Thanks 

169 REPLIES 169
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry, can you clarify? 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been watching Now tv on my ps3 almost a year. Since yesterday I cannot login into my acc from my PS3 so I tried to login from my laptop and It's ok. Today I tried to login again from PS3 and still doesn't work. Pls don't tell me did you correctly put your user name and password? did you completed your registration process? Coz I've explained everything above. This is so annoyed tbh.

That's what I did....

1.I checked my password and user name many many times

2.I've deleted the app and data from game data folder many many times

3.Yes, I do have completed the registration process

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Oh no I am so sorry to hear that, I can understand how frustrating that must be for you. 

As this is an account related query, I will personally email you to help get this resolved. 

Please keep an eye out for my email, and please also check Junk/Spam incase it made its way in there!

Thanks,

Seema

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I feel like ripping dish off my wall new I shudda stool with Netflix the people who reply and you can call
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Something not right sign in on phone ok laptop but not PS3 checked forums and this app is completely crap thousands agree it's pointless I have real sky so I'm gonna cancel this crap a s a p I'll stream online like normal no help no number just problems you don't want to admit we mostly all having same issues
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear about the frustrating experience you've had using NOW TV on your PS3.

Have you tried playing out on a pc/mac or laptop first? If not please do so.

If the problem persits, often this error code can be resolved by a full re-install of the app.

To do so, please:

1. Delete the app.
  2. Delete all NOW TV files from the game data section
  3. Redownload and reinstall the app
  4. Try NOW TV again.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Don't all rush to help me. I love wasting my money !!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cannot log in via a PS3. I can log in via the NOWTV box but not on the PS3. It keeps telling me my log in details are incorrect and I know the are correct.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thank you for your community post

I am sorry to hear you are receiving error 2001.  I have sent this to be investigated.

I shall email you as soon as I have a reply back

Regards

Sue

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem with my PS3 and also my Now TV box says login failed.

I am also on Virgin Media.

The live chat just advises rebooting and it is not working.