cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot sign in on ps3 app (2001) error

Hi, I have just signed up for the trial on my laptop, I have downloaded the ps3 app and when signing in it says my details are incorrect. (2001)

I have tried my username and email address in the username box.

Now do I need Sky to use this? if so then that is why it is not working. could someone clarify.

Thanks 

169 REPLIES 169
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry to hear this. I will send you an e-mail very shortly. Please keep an eye out on your inbox. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

the ps3 app is very faulty, alot of other members agree with me. it has on and off days for when it wants to work 😞

i'm just glad the now box itself isn't faulty 

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am getting the same problem. I am signed in online with the same details the ps3 is saying is incorrect. Could someone please get back to me on this. Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

We'll get it sorted for you 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I spoke to someone on live chat last night, went through everything I had already tried again, was told it would be sorted and still getting the same error message this morning. Not very good people not being able to use a service they have paid for in advance to be honest!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I'm very sorry that you're still having issues signing in. I can confirm that this has been passed onto our tech team and we hope to have it resolved as quickly as we can. 

Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused and hope you can view on an alternative device whilst we work on this. Thank you for your co-operation.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

😕 happening to me too. PS3 and Virgin. Pls advise

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch. Very sorry to hear you're having issues. I will send you an e-mail very soon. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I managed to get it working last night for GoT!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also having the same problem, just been on live chat but they were unable to help.  Works fine throgh my PC just not the PS3 also using virgin media for broadband