cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot sign in on ps3 app (2001) error

Hi, I have just signed up for the trial on my laptop, I have downloaded the ps3 app and when signing in it says my details are incorrect. (2001)

I have tried my username and email address in the username box.

Now do I need Sky to use this? if so then that is why it is not working. could someone clarify.

Thanks 

169 REPLIES 169
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User

No worries, I'll get this looked into for you.

As soon as I have any further updates, I will email you 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still not working since saturday no email receved as yet?? very dissapointing

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Birgit, I've tried logging in to my PS3 at least 30 times now and it keeps bringing up the 2001 error. Although I can assure you I checked my details all 30 times I tried logging in and they were definitely correct!! Now from what I've read it looks like you've banned my IP? Don't understand why but fix it ASAP please as it's very frustrating!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry about that 😞

I will get this sorted, no worries. 

Please keep an eye on your email inbox, you should receive an email about this either today or by the latest tomorrow.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Birgit, It's still not working. Please sort ASAP!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Birgit, It's happening again, please sort.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So, Now came back to me today saying that they are having issues with blocked IPs at their end. A couple of hours later I was told that my IP has been unblocked and all should be well. I was also given a free month entertainment voucher as compensation. Tested and all working as before.

As so many other VM customers are affected I suspect that somehow the VM ISP gateway server addresses have been blocked.

At least there is light at the end of the tunnel for those that are still frustrated by this...
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Furthermore.. I feel winter would have come and gone by the time I get to see the latest season of GOT
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that 😞

Is the issue still ongoing? Have you tried playing out any content?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also having this error; all was working fine last week and now I get this 😞

I'm on Virgin Media broadband too...