cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot sign in on ps3 app (2001) error

Hi, I have just signed up for the trial on my laptop, I have downloaded the ps3 app and when signing in it says my details are incorrect. (2001)

I have tried my username and email address in the username box.

Now do I need Sky to use this? if so then that is why it is not working. could someone clarify.

Thanks 

169 REPLIES 169
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My ps3 wont let me sign in, although it lets me on the laptop and TV, i know i have the right details, please get back to me; <Removed>

Anonymous User
Not applicable

im having the same issue as everyone else. wont sign in on my now tv box or ps4 or phone.. error 2001 sign in details are incorrect. spoke to people on live chat and have to go through all the try reseting it or change password contact your isp etc.. tried all of these and nothing seems to have worked. details are correct because i can log in on my laptop fine. and my internet is working fine. could log in a few days ago no problem then out of nowhere the error 2001 message came up.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

We have our Crack Command Team looking into this as we speak!  Call them the A-Team if you will 🙂

And this should be all sorted out very soon. Sorry for the delay.

Michael

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI @Anonymous User

Very sorry about that 😞

Don't worry, I'll get this looked into by our technical team. Please keep an eye on your email inbox for further information.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Birgit how do I contact you by email?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I emailed you yesterday, just reply back to the same email.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Birgit (nowtv staff) posted that they were close to a solution then another poster tstyle25 posted that the app was working on their ps3, so checked mine and it was working. Ps4 checked and working now. Didn't have to do anything. Hope you get yours working soon.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Can you reply back to my email please? 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User
Nowtv app on ps3 is working, finally! Need to check my ps4 now.

Thanks @Birgit, we have all missed a number of days service and we should be compensated for this. A months free movies and entertainment passes should make us happier!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Did you have to do anything or was it a case of wait until the tech team got back to you after providing details? PS4 still down but only sent off my details after getting home from work.