cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot sign in on ps3 app (2001) error

Hi, I have just signed up for the trial on my laptop, I have downloaded the ps3 app and when signing in it says my details are incorrect. (2001)

I have tried my username and email address in the username box.

Now do I need Sky to use this? if so then that is why it is not working. could someone clarify.

Thanks 

169 REPLIES 169
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Birgit: It's working!! Now time for some compensation 😊
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Birgit, I'm at work, so don't have the details or the time now, but I'll tell you what I can & the rest will follow later:

Virgin Media - 100MB Speed
Just tried logging in on 4G on the iPhone 6 app on my phone and it signed in (it worked).
Previous tries were on my wifi at home.

This is just weird because I can log in on your website on my same wifi at home.

Anyway, hope this helps, the rest will follow.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Virgin media provide broadband
Ps3 system software version 4.70
Nowtv app version 1.11
Playstation consoles do not connect via 3g/4g so have not tried this.
I have been able to stream a film via nowtv website using my PC using broadband at my home
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User

Thanks for the details.

We are getting close to sort this out, guys. We need to confirm few more things with the tech team so hopefully we'll have it fixed soon 🙂

Thank you once again for your patience and we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

PS! We will let you know as soon as this is fixed.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User
The list keeps on growing, come on nowtv get your act together!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Guys,

Add one more annoyed customer to your list NOW TV. I haven't been able to get on my PS3 since yesterday. Had my username and password remembered then all of a sudden it asked me to log in again. Same result as everyone else. Error 2001. 

I'm not sure the "technical service team" have ever come across this before hence all the annoying "reset your password" solutions!

NOW TV - IT's NOT WORKING!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Add another here. PS4 app throwing the 2001 error. Tried everything and no luck.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User

Thank you all for your posts.

We understand that this can be very frustrating. We're working together with our technical teams to get to the bottom of this issue.

Can you all in the meanwhile tell me who is your ISP and have you tried connecting to 3G/4G to see whether this allows you to sign in?

Which software version you currently have (numbers) on your Playstation and NOW TV app?

Please be very specific when replying, the more information we have, the quicker we can resolve the issue.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Add @Anonymous User to the list
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@OldManRich @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Personally I'm giving them until the end of the week and I'm cancelling my subscription. As if the constant crashing and re-booting wasn't annoying enough. Have just recieved an email telling me to check MY ps3 for corrupt files?! I understand if NOW TV has put corrupt files on there but I've already deleted all data and cache files to do with NOW tv already. 

ridiculous.