cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot sign in on ps3 app (2001) error

Hi, I have just signed up for the trial on my laptop, I have downloaded the ps3 app and when signing in it says my details are incorrect. (2001)

I have tried my username and email address in the username box.

Now do I need Sky to use this? if so then that is why it is not working. could someone clarify.

Thanks 

169 REPLIES 169
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Above should read @Anonymous User
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@OldManRich @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User
All these people have reported the same issue when trying to sign in to nowtv using a ps3 or ps4. Everyone has been given the same useless advice that try to blame our equipment. Nowtv you need to acknowledge that the fault lies with your service rather than our equipment and fix the issue or you are going to lose a lot of customers. Fix this issue and provide those affected with compensation, your long-term reputation is at stake!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Add me to the list too!

Been unable to access since Sunday p.m. evrn though i'd been using NowTV earlier in the day.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Birgit, I've just responded as I'm at work. I hope you will get this resolved ASAP.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User

I really hope so too 😞

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for passing this on to the relevant team. I have been a long-term nowtv customer, never had an issue with the service provided until now. But it really does feel that I have to 'fight' in order to have what I am saying taken seriously. I just want this issue fixing, I still haven't been able to watch Game of thrones season 5 episode 2 and episode 3 is on tonight. This issue needs to be resolved ASAP.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@tstyle I have wasted hours on live chat going round in circles following their instructions thinking it was my fault but the same issue on 4 different consoles and the fact that you are having the same issue has confirmed my suspicion that it is nowtv that have an issue that they seem to have no idea how to resolve! If we keep complaining we might get somewhere, maybe other people who are having the same issue will read this thread and join the fight!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User

Thank you for your posts.

There is no need for a fight, guys. We're currently asking as much information from our customers as possible to get to the bottom of this. I know that this may be frustrating, but we're doing the best we can to get this sorted.

@Anonymous User - thanks for the details, I'll pass it over to our tech team, @Anonymous User - your case has already reached the tech guys, currently waiting for your reply.

Kind regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you @Anonymous User. It's so frustrating when they keep trying to make it sound like it's the users fault. They just need to fix this problem. Time is money.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I feel your frustration don't let the bast@#ds get you down!