cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot sign in on ps3 app (2001) error

Hi, I have just signed up for the trial on my laptop, I have downloaded the ps3 app and when signing in it says my details are incorrect. (2001)

I have tried my username and email address in the username box.

Now do I need Sky to use this? if so then that is why it is not working. could someone clarify.

Thanks 

169 REPLIES 169
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issue, the now tv app on 3 different ps3's and a ps4 will not allow me to sign in. Error message 'your sign in details are incorrect. Please try again. (2001). I can sign in on the website on my phone and PC using same details that are not accepted on Playstation??? I have also used sign in details of a different account created by my partner and still get same error message!! I have used live chat, followed all advice. Changed password, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, rebooted the router. None of these actions have made any difference. Live chat keep telling me the fault is with my equipment and not with service provider. I am not alone having this issue, nowtv need to accept there is an issue and fix it rather than blaming the user and there equipment. Compensation for not being able to use the service should also be strongly considered.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem, they say it's a problem with my ps3, been on live chat, absolute waste of time, had email off the technical support, no help, they won't accept it's a problem there end

@Anonymous User wrote:
I am having the same issue, the now tv app on 3 different ps3's and a ps4 will not allow me to sign in. Error message 'your sign in details are incorrect. Please try again. (2001). I can sign in on the website on my phone and PC using same details that are not accepted on Playstation??? I have also used sign in details of a different account created by my partner and still get same error message!! I have used live chat, followed all advice. Changed password, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, rebooted the router. None of these actions have made any difference. Live chat keep telling me the fault is with my equipment and not with service provider. I am not alone having this issue, nowtv need to accept there is an issue and fix it rather than blaming the user and there equipment. Compensation for not being able to use the service should also be strongly considered.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well? What next? I'm paying for this service.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

As I said, I did all that, in that order, & I've checked my settings, they are fine (as they always have been before this stupid error started 2 days ago).

Sort out your apps and stop asking stupid questions!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I did that already!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

PLease do try the steps I provided again, in the sequence provided.

Can you please also ensure your location settings are set to the UK, you can do this by selecting the automatic option when setting up your connection.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I changed the password yesterday, and it still doesn't work on my iPhone app or PS3.

Only on the website.

No surprise there.

What now?

Can you sort this please.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

That is strange!

Can you try deleting the apps, then once more. reset your password to a new one. Afterwards, reinstall the apps and try signing in again.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If i don't receive a call in the next hour, trust me, you won't know what hit you.

This is the worst service I've ever experienced!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there are no phones with NOW TV.

Have you at least tried the advice from @Anonymous User in doing a password reset? As she says it's part of the diagnostics and refusing to follow the steps won't help in resolving your issue.