cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot sign in on ps3 app (2001) error

Hi, I have just signed up for the trial on my laptop, I have downloaded the ps3 app and when signing in it says my details are incorrect. (2001)

I have tried my username and email address in the username box.

Now do I need Sky to use this? if so then that is why it is not working. could someone clarify.

Thanks 

169 REPLIES 169
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I AM ALSO HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Goonerad,

Thanks for your post.

Please ensure you have completed the sign up process on NOW TV.COM before trying to sign in on your PS3.

You will need to complete all registration steps including payment details.

Kindest

Steve

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I completed all registration steps including payment details and have the same error as everyone

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi IMRAN4SAR,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately, we can't provide you with the relevant troubleshooting steps through Community as we need to access your account.

Could you please contact our LiveChat team so they can help you further?

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi everyone,

I'm having the exact same issue.
Signed-up today, everything is completed entered in my account and I can't login in my ps3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi sandkillerpt,

Thanks for posting.

This has occurred before and it sounds like the registration hasn't been completed. 

The sign up process needs to be completed before trying to sign in on your PS3.

You don't need to start from scratch and you can continue your sign up process by clicking here

Regards

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Sid2003,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue.

Are you able to sign in today?

Kindest

Steve

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem.  I can access entertainment and movies on the NowTV box but when I try to access the same on my PS3 I get the 2001 error.  It says I have to buy an entertainment pass, even though I have a pass.  I disconnected the white box to see if that was the problem but to n avail.  Any bright ideas NOWTV?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Geoffeulund, 

Sorry to hear about this issue. 

Usually this sort of problem indicates that you may be signing into your NOW TV account with the wrong username and password. 

Please ensure you're using the same username that's registered to your NOW TV Box as this will be the account that's tied to your active subscription. 

If issues persist following this, please ensure that you have not reached your registered device limit.

To check this, log into your account page at NOW TV.COM.

Hope this helps,

Kindest 

Steve

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been using my months free trial every day on my ps4 and never had a problem logging in and everything's been great. Today it said there was an update, I waited a couple of minutes for it to finish and was then asked to log in again, I tried but was given error 2001 for my log in details being incorrect. I logged into the website with the same details and checked the free pass (valid till 6th May), checked it was still paired with the ps4, changed my password just in case, deleted and reinstalled the app, rebuilt the ps4 database, reset the router..the app still doesn't work. I was going to subscribe and pay for the service but if this is a taste of things to come you can forget it. 

How about you stop blaming everyone else's equipment and questioning people's ability to type their details correctly and actually address the real problem..your app is broken, please fix it.