cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot log in on PS3

I've just got NowTV and am trying to use it via the PS3 app. It keeps telling me my login details are not correct, yet they are the same details used to sign in to write this!! So how can that be?

Tried 10 times. Removed and reloaded the app, chnaged my login password, tried again. Nothing.

What is going on NOWTV??????

3 REPLIES 3
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi WM

I don't have a PS3 and so cannot give you a definitive answer, as well as being Now TV customer just like yourself, but I understand that Now TV systems have difficulty with non-alphanumeric characters in passwords and usernames, e.g.  <, >, $, £, &, etc.  

So if you have any non-alphanumeric characters in your username and/or password then I would suggest you rethink and update them.

However, if I am wrong then contact Now TV's help chat on the following URL:

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you BOB for posting. Which is more than can be said for NowTv.. tried every means possible, not even a response.

I don't have any odd characters only letters and numbers.

I'll keep trying, but thank you very much.

WM

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're having when trying to sign into your PS3. 

Can you please let me know if you are able to sign in to and play out on another device? 

Once you have done this, can you then go back and sign into your PS3 and let me know how you get on?

Thanks, 

Karl