cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelation issues

i am trying to cancel my 3 months trial and i keep being made to put card details in even tho i am signed in

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i want to solve this issue tonight as im not happy that even after my 3 month trail without asking me you decided to continue to take money from my account

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

We have emailed you back in regards to your other post. 

Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Great can you email me about mine as i had a 2 month free trial and you have removed money from my account as well without my concent and i cant access now tv, its been a nightmare and a waste of my time trying to contact you to get this resolved which takes the absolute p**s considering you only needed my details for age verification and i was notifyed you would never take money from my account!!! This companies a joke

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

As with everyone who takes out a trial or uses a voucher your made aware on sign up under the start trial option and also in the terms and conditions you agree to understanding that unless you cancel you'll be charged automatically after the trial or offer period. We're required to make this clear for every customer.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled my free trial very quickly after finding that it wasnt for me and have just found out that after joining and cancelling in February that I have been charged for March and April too. How do I recieve a refund?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear about your account related woes.

I've dropped you an e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 🙂

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i want to solve this issue tonight as im not happy that even after my 3 month trail without asking me you decided to continue to take money from my account