cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelation issues

i am trying to cancel my 3 months trial and i keep being made to put card details in even tho i am signed in

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i want to solve this issue tonight as im not happy that even after my 3 month trail without asking me you decided to continue to take money from my account

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to cancel my account but when I follow your steps it just takes me back to the card details page! Cancel my account!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I can see that you have spoken with our live chat team regarding this.

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It looks like my card details maybe being used unlawfully and you useless ###### still cant contact me lol useless ######
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Joke of a company
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have no active movie passes and no way of contacting you so i guess my account and the police are next
Anonymous User
Not applicable

the best way to stop payments is your bank I have just blocked sky hope this helps rubbish company.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

is crap to navigate i can't do it

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@johndee71 if clicking My Account asks for card details, you've logged in with the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one, clicking My Account will show the passes and you can cancel them with a few clicks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

OMG I CANT EVEN REPLY TO MY ISSUE WITHOUT BEING TOLD THAT MY USER NAME IS IN USE WHICH HAPPENS TO BE MY USERNAME. WITH REGARDS TO USER NAMES AND PASSWORDS I RESET THEM AND STILL HAD ISSUES AND I TRIED TO CANCEL IT ON MY PS4 AND STILL HAD ISSUES ALL THIS HASSLE FOR A 3 MONTH TRIAL I WILL NOT BE USING THIS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!