cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't sign on to now tv since Xbox update

I am able to open the app but when I fill in my
Username and password it doesn't move past sign in, this has been happening for two days now. How can this issue be resolved??
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We have had no problem until a couple of days ago. We are not able to sign in on Xbox one as the place to put password is blacked out. I logged in on my phone and the Xbox is not listed anymore in manage devices. It says to log in on device to add it, however we are not able to log in on Xbox one. Has anyone else had this problem and any ideas on how to solve this problem? Many thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I've had the same problem and yes it is very irritating, ive tried everything from resetting password to reinstalling the app. I've been on live chat with a now tv agent and have been informed that there is a technical error their end which they are currently trying to fix. They said it should be working again within 48 hours. Hopefully it will be resolved soon as I have to catch up on the recent episode of the walking dead 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem as the people above. I have tried to look for help online. I have changed my password and deleted the app as suggested, following all the instructions and re-installing but to no avail. I did get onto one page that asked for my bank details to set up payment, but as £9.99 was taken from my account two days ago you clearly have my bank details.

I just wanted to watch a film with my family on this wet, Sunday afternoon. All of this has been so very frustrating.