cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't login to the apps!!

Can't login to playstation app or app on my phone! I can get into my account through Web browser but the apps are saying wrong password. I've reset my password several times. Unistalled and reinstalled the apps but nothing. Still can't get into my paid subscription through the apps 😞
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry you've had issues. Please try to sign in now. It should work. If you have any issues then let us know. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

78 REPLIES 78
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cannot login into the app on my laptop but I can log on to the website and am logged in on another laptop, so I know my details are correct. My operating system is up to date. Please help as I am getting very frustrated with the 'something went wrong message'. I am paying for a service that I cannot use on all of my devices. 

Also, why does the search function only work on the website and not on the app? This makes is very difficult to find shows that I know are there!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the same issue, but only on one older Samsung tv. Iphone, newer TV, and browser all working fine. Can see only 4 devices logged in, and I’m permitted up to 6. Please help. I’m able to download the app from the Samsung store and it runs fine, but I’m getting ‘unable to log in at this time’ when I put in my details 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't login into the app on my laptop, just says go to nowtv/status? Help!? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I am having the same issue on my LG smart Tv and on my apple device. 😞

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User email

customerservices @ nowtv.com (ensuring no spaces)

I've been in the same position recently of being locked out of all devices. It will be escalated to someone who can unlock your account. Don't expect it to happen quickly though as it took me nearly a week to get everything functioning as it should. If they ask you to create a new account, refuse point blank as it leads to the possibility of being double charged.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i CANNOT LOG INTO THE APP

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

The iPad app is now fixed.

Update it from the App Store on your iPad.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having this same issue - can you help?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cannot log into my NowTV app for a month now, it says my password is incorrect when signing in 

I can log into my account via internet fine, and also access my account via other peoples apps - therefore it is correct 

I have tried uninstalling the app and reloading, this does nothing 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't login to the app I'm getting crazy can somebody help?