Hi @peaceofmind

Can you have a read of @schnapps post above and let us know the answers πŸ™‚

Cheers

Andy

SeeMoreDigital Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Can't login to the apps!!

@Andy-S,

This is really winding me up... Can you please move all these 'non LG device' topics out of this section of the forum?

Cheers

β€’ If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button β€’ If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button β€’ Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! β€’

β€’ LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 β€’ LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS β€’

β€’ All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  β€’ Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) β€’

0 Thanks
Andy-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @SeeMoreDigital

I can't do it today as would have to go through posts individually and sort out the LG from the Non LG etc 

As we still have some outstanding posts to answer I need to do that first and I will do the housekeeping when it's a bit quieter on here πŸ™‚

Cheers

Andy

1964COGGER
Advocate

Now Tv app just a dead login screen.  Can you help? Two fields for what looks like user and password but cannot type in them...

0 Thanks
SeeMoreDigital Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @1964COGGER,

In order to help you, can you please provide the following information: -

• What's your LG televisions 'Model/Type' number and 'Software Version' number?
    [Which can be found via: Support '?' -> Product/Service Info.]
  • What's your NOW TV 'app' version?
    [Which can be found by launching the NOW TV app then visiting: My Account and looking 'top right' of the screen...]
  • Have you tried your LG televisions 'Intialization of App' option (if available on your model)?
    [Which can be found via: Support '?' -> Initialization of App]
  • How is your LG television connected to the internet. Is it via a wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?
  • Do other 'apps' such as BBC iPlayer work okay on your LG television?

Cheers

β€’ If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button β€’ If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button β€’ Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! β€’

β€’ LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 β€’ LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS β€’

β€’ All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  β€’ Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) β€’

0 Thanks
4268 Legend 5
Legend 5

On the apps you don't type you use the keyboard on screen. The letters on your remote don't work.  

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Now...

0 Thanks
Michaelh87

Iv sign up today with now tv and it won't log in on my ps4 iv tried everything I can think of and it's just not working plz help

0 Thanks
Tristan1986

Unable to login to apps, i can login via an internet browser, please help. 

0 Thanks
Valentino

Can't login to the app I'm getting crazy can somebody help? 

0 Thanks
Valentino

Can't login to the app

Can't login to the app I'm getting crazy can somebody help? 

0 Thanks