cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SeeMoreDigital Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Can't login to the apps!!

Dear Moderating Team,

Given that this topic is filled with posts about viewing the NOW TV service using Apple devices (not LG devices), can it please be moved into the iPhone, iPod, and iPad sub-section?

Cheers

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

0 Thanks
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @AndiM1973,

Thanks for posting.

I'll take a look at your account and let you see if ?I can spot any issues and send you an email shortly.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Andy-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @tib31uk

Sorry to hear this.

Would you be able to let me know if this is on your LG TV ? Do you get any error messages ?

Thanks

Andy

0 Thanks
Andy-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @tib31uk

Sorry to hear this.

Would you be able to let me know if this is on your LG TV ? Do you get any error messages ?

Thanks

Andy

0 Thanks
angus835
Advocate

Hi 

The app won't let me login despite resetting passwords and uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I can login to the website but the app says incorrect password.

0 Thanks
peaceofmind
Observer

Same thing happening to me.. Any solutions?
0 Thanks
SeeMoreDigital Legend 5
Legend 5

@peaceofmind wrote:
Same thing happening to me.. Any solutions?

Hi @peaceofmind,

In the interest in collecting information: -

• What's your LG televisions 'model number' and 'Software Version'?
  • Have you tried your LG televisions 'Intialization of App' option (if available on your model)?
    [Which can be found via: Support '?' Initialization of App...]
  • How is your LG television connected to the internet. Is it via a wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?

Sufficed to say, the more detailed information you are able to provide, the easier it will be for us and/or the NOW TV developers to work out a solution for you!

Cheers

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

0 Thanks
CK0425
Advocate

I am trying to login on my iPad or iPhone and i keep getting a "password error" message even though I'm logged in online. I'm on vacation and do not have my laptop.

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

@CK0425

When you say you are on vacation is it outside the UK ?

The NowTV service will only work within the UK.

See this link article below for further information.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Watch-NOW-TV-abroad

CK0425
Advocate

Ah, yes! I'm in the USA.

thank you! 

0 Thanks