cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SeeMoreDigital Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Can't login to the apps!!

@Mck95 wrote:
I cannot login into the app and have paid for sky movies!!!!?????!!????

Hi and welcome to the forum,

What's your LG televisions 'model number' and 'Software Version'?
What's your NOW TV 'app' version?

Do other 'apps' such as BBC iPlayer work on your LG television?
Have you tried your LG televisions 'Intialization of App' option (if available)? Which can be found via: Support '?' -> Initialization of App...
How is your LG television connected to the internet. Is it via a wired or wireless ethernet connection?

Cheers

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

0 Thanks
loginproblem
Observer

I can't log in via app as well on any device besides the web. Why is this happening? 2 months of problems, I'm sure the service shouldn't be like that.

0 Thanks
loginproblem
Observer

Can't sign in on any device besides the web. 2 months of problems , surely the service shouldn't be like this

0 Thanks
Ranj-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @loginproblem

Thanks for posting, we apologise you've been unable to log in through the apps. On the devices possible are you able to delete the apps and then re-install. Reboot the device and try again or try and change your password. 

I'm aware it works on the website but changing the password can help. Apologies again for any trouble caused.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
ankitsutaria
Advocate

Hello my userid is  ankitsutaria

I cannot login via NOW tv APP AND HENCE i CANNOT WATCH THE INDIA vS BANGLADESH MATCH

i NEED MY MONEY BACK..

OR SOLVE THE PROBLEM NOW

THANKS

USER ID  -  ankitsutaria

0 Thanks
Andy-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @ankitsutaria

We have replied to one of your other posts.

Thanks

Andy

0 Thanks
AndiM1973
Advocate

My username password and email address are all correct but I still can't log in using my iPad any advice will be very much appreciated 

0 Thanks
SeeMoreDigital Legend 5
Legend 5

@AndiM1973 wrote:

My username password and email address are all correct but I still can't log in using my iPad any advice will be very much appreciated 

With respect....

If you are using an iPad. Why have you posted your question within the LG device device section of the forum?

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

0 Thanks
tib31uk
Advocate

I'm facing the same issue. Can't log in using the App!! Only using 2 devices on my account. Not sure what is happening. 

Thanks

0 Thanks
SeeMoreDigital Legend 5
Legend 5

@tib31uk wrote:

I'm facing the same issue. Can't log in using the App!! Only using 2 devices on my account. Not sure what is happening. 

Hi and welcome to the forum,

In the interest in collecting information: -

• What's your LG televisions 'model number' and 'Software Version'?
  • What's your NOW TV 'app' version?
    [Which can be found by launching the NOW TV app then visiting: My Account and looking 'top right' of the screen...]
  • Have you tried your LG televisions 'Intialization of App' option (if available on your model)?
    [Which can be found via: Support '?' Initialization of App...]
  • How is your LG television connected to the internet. Is it via a wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?
  • Do other 'apps' such as BBC iPlayer work okay on your LG television?

Sufficed to say, the more detailed information you are able to provide, the easier it will be for us and/or the NOW TV developers to work out a solution for you!

Cheers

0 Thanks