cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't login to the apps!!

Can't login to playstation app or app on my phone! I can get into my account through Web browser but the apps are saying wrong password. I've reset my password several times. Unistalled and reinstalled the apps but nothing. Still can't get into my paid subscription through the apps 😞
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry you've had issues. Please try to sign in now. It should work. If you have any issues then let us know. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

78 REPLIES 78
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Bummer... I'm too late posting the same question Smiley Surprised

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I'm currently on holiday and the app wouldn't let me log into my account on my iPad. It kept coming up with the message that 'your sign in details have not been recognised. Please try again (password is case sensitive). I deleted and reinstalled the app, changed my password twice ( I know it's correct as I was able to log on successfully via the web browser)and also spoke to people on the live chat. I don't know what else to do!

Hi @Anonymous User

You said you're on holiday, are you still in the UK? Now TV were only work if you're in a geographical area which is considered to be part of the UK. That being said, as far as I'm aware, you can still login to your account when you're not in the UK, you just can't watch anything.

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

That makes a lot of sense as I am in Thailand. Thanks for letting me know. It's very frustrating that the two people I spoke to on Live chat could have told me this as I did explain I was away on holiday. Instead they asked me a lot of pointless questions and were of no help. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The same thing is happening to me. How did you get it resolved?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear this.

Can you tell us what device your using and whether you get an error message when you try to sign in?

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am using an LG TV, will not let me log in with my usernsame and password says they are wrong.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Have you tried to reset your password on the website? Please try this and then let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Omg you are amazing! ! It works at last thank you
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My username password and email address are all correct but I still can't log in using my iPad any advice will be very much appreciated 

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

I'll take a look at your account and let you see if ?I can spot any issues and send you an email shortly.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team