cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't login to the apps!!

Can't login to playstation app or app on my phone! I can get into my account through Web browser but the apps are saying wrong password. I've reset my password several times. Unistalled and reinstalled the apps but nothing. Still can't get into my paid subscription through the apps 😞
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry you've had issues. Please try to sign in now. It should work. If you have any issues then let us know. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

78 REPLIES 78
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can not log into the app

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

I am having the same problem, I can log through the web browser but not the app. I am unable to watch anything - can you help?

Thanks 

Ellie 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

me too.  Nov 14 app update seems to have broken everything suggest everyone gives 1* app feedback.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV app on my iPad has piled-in since updating it today (17 Nov 19). App opens but immediately crashes when I go to view latest movies or entertainment. I've had on problems with the app or my iPad prior to installing the latest update.

Rubbish!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cant login to the apps. Reset password multiple times. Working fine on desk and mobile browser. Please help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

test test test test test test test test - just trying to use this reply to trigger login page

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now Tv app just a dead login screen.  Can you help? Two fields for what looks like user and password but cannot type in them...

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

In order to help you, can you please provide the following information: -

• What's your LG televisions 'Model/Type' number and 'Software Version' number?
    [Which can be found via: Support '?' -> Product/Service Info.]
  • What's your NOW TV 'app' version?
    [Which can be found by launching the NOW TV app then visiting: My Account and looking 'top right' of the screen...]
  • Have you tried your LG televisions 'Intialization of App' option (if available on your model)?
    [Which can be found via: Support '?' -> Initialization of App]
  • How is your LG television connected to the internet. Is it via a wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?
  • Do other 'apps' such as BBC iPlayer work okay on your LG television?

Cheers