cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't login to the apps!!

Can't login to playstation app or app on my phone! I can get into my account through Web browser but the apps are saying wrong password. I've reset my password several times. Unistalled and reinstalled the apps but nothing. Still can't get into my paid subscription through the apps 😞
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry you've had issues. Please try to sign in now. It should work. If you have any issues then let us know. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

78 REPLIES 78
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't login to the app I'm getting crazy can somebody help? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to login to apps, i can login via an internet browser, please help. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Iv sign up today with now tv and it won't log in on my ps4 iv tried everything I can think of and it's just not working plz help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

The app won't let me login despite resetting passwords and uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I can login to the website but the app says incorrect password.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Same thing happening to me.. Any solutions?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Can you have a read of @schnapps post above and let us know the answers 🙂

Cheers

Andy

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User,

This is really winding me up... Can you please move all these 'non LG device' topics out of this section of the forum?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @SeeMoreDigital

I can't do it today as would have to go through posts individually and sort out the LG from the Non LG etc 

As we still have some outstanding posts to answer I need to do that first and I will do the housekeeping when it's a bit quieter on here 🙂

Cheers

Andy

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Same thing happening to me.. Any solutions?

Hi @Anonymous User,

In the interest in collecting information: -

• What's your LG televisions 'model number' and 'Software Version'?
  • Have you tried your LG televisions 'Intialization of App' option (if available on your model)?
    [Which can be found via: Support '?' Initialization of App...]
  • How is your LG television connected to the internet. Is it via a wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?

Sufficed to say, the more detailed information you are able to provide, the easier it will be for us and/or the NOW TV developers to work out a solution for you!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm facing the same issue. Can't log in using the App!! Only using 2 devices on my account. Not sure what is happening. 

Thanks