cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't login to the apps!!

Can't login to playstation app or app on my phone! I can get into my account through Web browser but the apps are saying wrong password. I've reset my password several times. Unistalled and reinstalled the apps but nothing. Still can't get into my paid subscription through the apps 😞
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry you've had issues. Please try to sign in now. It should work. If you have any issues then let us know. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

78 REPLIES 78
Legend 5
Legend 5

On the apps you don't type you use the keyboard on screen. The letters on your remote don't work.  

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am trying to login on my iPad or iPhone and i keep getting a "password error" message even though I'm logged in online. I'm on vacation and do not have my laptop.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

When you say you are on vacation is it outside the UK ?

The NowTV service will only work within the UK.

See this link article below for further information.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Watch-NOW-TV-abroad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah, yes! I'm in the USA.

thank you! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't sign in on any device besides the web. 2 months of problems , surely the service shouldn't be like this

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cannot login into the app and have paid for sky movies!!!!?????!!????
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I cannot login into the app and have paid for sky movies!!!!?????!!????

Hi and welcome to the forum,

What's your LG televisions 'model number' and 'Software Version'?
What's your NOW TV 'app' version?

Do other 'apps' such as BBC iPlayer work on your LG television?
Have you tried your LG televisions 'Intialization of App' option (if available)? Which can be found via: Support '?' -> Initialization of App...
How is your LG television connected to the internet. Is it via a wired or wireless ethernet connection?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm currently on holiday and the app wouldn't let me log into my account on my iPad. It kept coming up with the message that 'your sign in details have not been recognised. Please try again (password is case sensitive). I deleted and reinstalled the app, changed my password twice ( I know it's correct as I was able to log on successfully via the web browser)and also spoke to people on the live chat. I don't know what else to do!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User on holiday where? NOW TV isn't available outside of the UK.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User on holiday where? NOW TV isn't available outside of the UK.

@Anonymous User Great minds think alike Smiley Happy We have both just said exactly the same thing

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.