Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rich-L
Elite 2

Re: Can't login to the apps!!

Hi @chantal90,

Sorry to hear this.

Can you tell us what device your using and whether you get an error message when you try to sign in?

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

sheronasmum
Advocate

I am using an LG TV, will not let me log in with my usernsame and password says they are wrong.

0 Thanks
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @sheronasmum,

Thanks for posting.

Have you tried to reset your password on the website? Please try this and then let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Mark-wilo13
Advocate

I'm currently on holiday and the app wouldn't let me log into my account on my iPad. It kept coming up with the message that 'your sign in details have not been recognised. Please try again (password is case sensitive). I deleted and reinstalled the app, changed my password twice ( I know it's correct as I was able to log on successfully via the web browser)and also spoke to people on the live chat. I don't know what else to do!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
commanda6 Legend 5
Legend 5

@Mark-wilo13 wrote:

I'm currently on holiday and the app wouldn't let me log into my account on my iPad. It kept coming up with the message that 'your sign in details have not been recognised. Please try again (password is case sensitive). I deleted and reinstalled the app, changed my password twice ( I know it's correct as I was able to log on successfully via the web browser)and also spoke to people on the live chat. I don't know what else to do!

Hi @Mark-wilo13

You said you're on holiday, are you still in the UK? Now TV were only work if you're in a geographical area which is considered to be part of the UK. That being said, as far as I'm aware, you can still login to your account when you're not in the UK, you just can't watch anything.

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
artesea Legend 5
Legend 5

@Mark-wilo13 on holiday where? NOW TV isn't available outside of the UK.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
commanda6 Legend 5
Legend 5

@artesea wrote:

@Mark-wilo13 on holiday where? NOW TV isn't available outside of the UK.

@artesea Great minds think alike Smiley Happy We have both just said exactly the same thing

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
SeeMoreDigital Legend 5
Legend 5

Bummer... I'm too late posting the same question Smiley Surprised

• TV 1: LG 65UH770V | Software: v05.30.65 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • TV 2: LG 43UH668V | Software: v05.50.55 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • All TV's: NOW TV app v4.7.25 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • ISP: Virgin Media@100Mbps | WIRED NETWORK: 1Gbps | NAS: Synology DS212+ •
Mark-wilo13
Advocate

That makes a lot of sense as I am in Thailand. Thanks for letting me know. It's very frustrating that the two people I spoke to on Live chat could have told me this as I did explain I was away on holiday. Instead they asked me a lot of pointless questions and were of no help. 

0 Thanks
Mck95
Advocate

I cannot login into the app and have paid for sky movies!!!!?????!!????
0 Thanks