cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't login to the apps!!

Can't login to playstation app or app on my phone! I can get into my account through Web browser but the apps are saying wrong password. I've reset my password several times. Unistalled and reinstalled the apps but nothing. Still can't get into my paid subscription through the apps 😞
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry you've had issues. Please try to sign in now. It should work. If you have any issues then let us know. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

78 REPLIES 78
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

My username password and email address are all correct but I still can't log in using my iPad any advice will be very much appreciated 

With respect....

If you are using an iPad. Why have you posted your question within the LG device device section of the forum?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok what ever you did worked!!thanks but now I can't watch on the playstion because I removed it as a registered device when tryna fix the problem! And won't let me add because my phones on there. Can you sort this? I wouldn't have removed it in the first place if I hadn't had these login issues??
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry for the problems.

You should now be able to add your desired devices by playing out on them.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry you've had issues. Please try to sign in now. It should work. If you have any issues then let us know. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have bought a sky sports pass but can't use it. I have not received confirmation email but it shows up that I have a pass on the now tv website but I can't log in to the now tv app. I am really upset because I bought the pass to watch darts and can't watch it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s annoying knowing it’s working on other things but just not the device you are looking for

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey I cannot log into all4 it works on my phone and Google however through now tv it says login error please try again and I know I'm putting in the correct details

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi NowTV. I can not login to my account on my LG TV app. I am able to access my account on My phone and laptop but it keeps saying I have an issue with my account’ on the TV. I have reset my password several times but no luck. Can you please advise?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is happening to me now and is infuriating. Please help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

and me!

I know my password (I'm here arnt I?)

Of course there is no ability to talk to anyone to get help!