cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
samanthaB
Mentor

Can't login to the apps!!

Can't login to playstation app or app on my phone! I can get into my account through Web browser but the apps are saying wrong password. I've reset my password several times. Unistalled and reinstalled the apps but nothing. Still can't get into my paid subscription through the apps 😞
Tags (1)
0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ranj-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: Can't login to the apps!!

Hi @samanthaB

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry you've had issues. Please try to sign in now. It should work. If you have any issues then let us know. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

51 Replies
samanthaB
Mentor

Can't sign into app!!!

Tried everything won't let me sign into app. reset passwords had 3 live chats. Reinstalled Unistalled the app. Won't work on my phone app either but I can sign into account via web browser. This is a paid subscription and I can't get in to watch all of a sudden 😞 any help appreciated
0 Thanks
Ranj-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @samanthaB

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry you've had issues. Please try to sign in now. It should work. If you have any issues then let us know. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

me44
Advocate

I cant login on my TV,it worked before,says my login details are wrong but I I signed in on my computer with the same details,just paid for the sports package and I cant watch my Kansas City Chiefs NFL game on my TV.

0 Thanks
samanthaB
Mentor

Ok what ever you did worked!!thanks but now I can't watch on the playstion because I removed it as a registered device when tryna fix the problem! And won't let me add because my phones on there. Can you sort this? I wouldn't have removed it in the first place if I hadn't had these login issues??
0 Thanks
veloce77
Observer

issu remains, still unable to sign in.

have reset the white now tv box and allows sign in on setup, but when I try to view content it again requests sign in which fails.

Please assist asap

0 Thanks
Rich-L
Elite 2

Hi @veloce77,

It looks like you were able to get this resolved.

If, however, that's not the case just let us know and we'll look further into this for you.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Rich-L
Elite 2

Hi @samanthaB,

Sorry for the problems.

You should now be able to add your desired devices by playing out on them.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

samanthaB
Mentor

Omg you are amazing! ! It works at last thank you
0 Thanks
chantal90
Advocate

The same thing is happening to me. How did you get it resolved?
0 Thanks