cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't login to the apps!!

Can't login to playstation app or app on my phone! I can get into my account through Web browser but the apps are saying wrong password. I've reset my password several times. Unistalled and reinstalled the apps but nothing. Still can't get into my paid subscription through the apps 😞
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry you've had issues. Please try to sign in now. It should work. If you have any issues then let us know. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

78 REPLIES 78
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear this.

Would you be able to let me know if this is on your LG TV ? Do you get any error messages ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear this.

Would you be able to let me know if this is on your LG TV ? Do you get any error messages ?

Thanks

Andy

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I'm facing the same issue. Can't log in using the App!! Only using 2 devices on my account. Not sure what is happening. 

Hi and welcome to the forum,

In the interest in collecting information: -

• What's your LG televisions 'model number' and 'Software Version'?
  • What's your NOW TV 'app' version?
    [Which can be found by launching the NOW TV app then visiting: My Account and looking 'top right' of the screen...]
  • Have you tried your LG televisions 'Intialization of App' option (if available on your model)?
    [Which can be found via: Support '?' Initialization of App...]
  • How is your LG television connected to the internet. Is it via a wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?
  • Do other 'apps' such as BBC iPlayer work okay on your LG television?

Sufficed to say, the more detailed information you are able to provide, the easier it will be for us and/or the NOW TV developers to work out a solution for you!

Cheers

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Dear Moderating Team,

Given that this topic is filled with posts about viewing the NOW TV service using Apple devices (not LG devices), can it please be moved into the iPhone, iPod, and iPad sub-section?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello my userid is  ankitsutaria

I cannot login via NOW tv APP AND HENCE i CANNOT WATCH THE INDIA vS BANGLADESH MATCH

i NEED MY MONEY BACK..

OR SOLVE THE PROBLEM NOW

THANKS

USER ID  -  ankitsutaria

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

We have replied to one of your other posts.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't log in via app as well on any device besides the web. Why is this happening? 2 months of problems, I'm sure the service shouldn't be like that.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, we apologise you've been unable to log in through the apps. On the devices possible are you able to delete the apps and then re-install. Reboot the device and try again or try and change your password. 

I'm aware it works on the website but changing the password can help. Apologies again for any trouble caused.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

issu remains, still unable to sign in.

have reset the white now tv box and allows sign in on setup, but when I try to view content it again requests sign in which fails.

Please assist asap

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

It looks like you were able to get this resolved.

If, however, that's not the case just let us know and we'll look further into this for you.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team