cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't login to the apps!!

Can't login to playstation app or app on my phone! I can get into my account through Web browser but the apps are saying wrong password. I've reset my password several times. Unistalled and reinstalled the apps but nothing. Still can't get into my paid subscription through the apps 😞
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry you've had issues. Please try to sign in now. It should work. If you have any issues then let us know. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

78 REPLIES 78
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can’t log in to new devices saying username and password is wrong when I can sign on with other things don’t know how to fix it

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

What device are you trying to use?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Roku and TalkTalk box both are the same was fine until I had to add them new devices. I have space in my devices so don’t know 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

That is a bit strange. 
Are you able to delete and reinstall the app on the 2 devices? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@gavs82008 yes have deleted and reinstalled and checked for updates 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

So now I’m going to be clutching at straws.

You could try either setting the Roku back to factory settings, or unplug your router for a couple of minutes. 

If all fails you could head onto Live chat to see what Now TV staff can do.

Just make sure to click “chat online” within the green box.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @gavs82008 

A couple of customers on the NowTV Community Forum have reported problems attempting to sign in on their TalkTalk Youview box and Roku devices in the last couple of weeks.

Don't know the answer sorry, where i did mention a couple of suggestions to try before contacting NowTV live chat.

Use the Community search box by typing something like "TalkTalk cant sign in" or something worded similar.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cant login on my TV,it worked before,says my login details are wrong but I I signed in on my computer with the same details,just paid for the sports package and I cant watch my Kansas City Chiefs NFL game on my TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried everything won't let me sign into app. reset passwords had 3 live chats. Reinstalled Unistalled the app. Won't work on my phone app either but I can sign into account via web browser. This is a paid subscription and I can't get in to watch all of a sudden 😞 any help appreciated