cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't log in on my PS3

Been using it on ps3 well over a year and today it was logged out and says incorrect login details error 2001

The details are definitely not incorrect i

Does anyone know what's wrong
35 REPLIES 35
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too.i am having the exact same problem. Even a fresh install didn't work
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i can not log in on my ps3 but am able to log in on the laptop, when i try the ps3 it says the login details are incorrect which can not be right as i the details wrote down

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch. Very sorry you've had this issue. I can see this has now be resolved for you on Monday. Thank you for your patience. 

@Anonymous User this should also now be resolved for you. Please try to log in. If you have any issues please let us know. 

Both of you enjoy your viewing.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please can you look into my account as well. Cant login.image.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Oh no! sorry to see that you've recieved this error message.

Are you facing the issue on your PS3 as well?

Let us know when you can.

Thanks

Ruth

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also having the same Issue not being able to log In on just my PS3. I can log In on my Xbox and PC with no problems, Ive resetted my password and un-installed the the app a few times and nothing seem's to be working.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry about the issues you've been having. Can you try signing in again please and it should give you no issues.

Have a nice weekend 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there,

I'm also facing the same issue. I'm getting the 2001 isue as well. Same with my PS4. 

I've also just changed the password but it's  not working for me. I've also reinstalled the app.

Please help!

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same 2001 error on my PS3.  Says my login details are not correct.  This is very recent - what has changed at NOWTV to cause this?  Too many with same issue.

Are you able to fix? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch, sorry to hear you're having logging in issues. As it's an account related query I will send you an e-mail shortly. Keep an eye out.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team