cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't log in on my PS3

Been using it on ps3 well over a year and today it was logged out and says incorrect login details error 2001

The details are definitely not incorrect i

Does anyone know what's wrong
35 REPLIES 35
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch. Sorry to hear you're having this problem. Can you try and sign in now for me please. It should be resolved. If you have any issues please let me know. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I get the message somethings not right. I toI can use netflix and love film with no problems on ps3 but now tv has proved to be unwatchable. What can I do? Should I just cancel?
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Can you tell us if you've tried to uninstall the app and clear the game data? Do you also get the message on other devices?

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here. Just logged in on my phone worked fine but PS3 says incorrect details
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch, sorry to hear this. Can you try changing your password for me. Also try making sure the location hasn't been changed from UK and the time and date are correct which can also have an impact.

Can you let us know if you also get an error message when you can't sign in.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

cant log in on my ps3, just continues to load and load

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

I've sent you an email with some troubleshooting steps that should help. Please get back to us if you still have issues.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, getting lots of problems signing in with ps3 getting erroe 2001, also having problems with ipad.  Have been reporting this to support for 4 days still no fix as yet.

😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch, very sorry to hear you've had issue like this, are you able to sign in on the website? Can you try changing your password again for us

Also can you let us know if you're details work on another PS console maybe a friend or relatives.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I have now been able to sign back in, the problem appears to be intermittant its working again for the moment, hopefully it is now fixed.

Karl