cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Call Of Duty WW2

Hi People,

I can't seem to get WW2 connecting to online muliplayer. I just keep turning the router on and off and xbox until it lets me join. This is very annoying as you can imagine.

Does anyone have any suggestions or a guide to help me? Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi thanks for the reply. Yes I’m a broadband fibre tv customer. It’s a black router. Upnp is on but I was looking to set up a static up and forward a hand full of ports.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Not sure which Hub you have, the 'tower' NOW TV Hub (rebadged Sky SR102) or the flat Hub 2 (rebadged Sky Q router) but the interfaces are virtually the same.

In theory UPnP should allow negotiation of ports but I appreciate gamers often need more precise control. However just before you mess around, try powering down the Xbox at the mains, then log into your Hub and turn UPnP off, apply it and wait a couple of mins, then go back and enable it again. Then power up the Xbox and see how it behaves.

If it doesn't help, you can either assign a static IP at the Hub by going to Advanced > LAN IP Setup > Address Reservation or by setting it directly on the Xbox from Network Settings (although be careful to choose an IP high enough in the range that the router is unlikely to allocate to another device).

For port setting, have a look at the following help page, it's for the Sky Hub but interfaces are virtually identical.

http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Broadband/How-To-Tutorial-Port-Forwarding-Open-Nat-for-Sky-SR101-or-SR102-Gamers-have-a-look/td-p/2440407

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Call of Duty has broken UPnP.

It wont get an open NAT automatically in a wide range of routers.

You will need to use port forwarding and forward UDP ports 3075 and 3076 to the xbox one to get an open NAT in the various COD games. Alternatively you can put the xbox one in the DMZ.

Can't give you instructions myself as I don't have nowtv broadband and know nothing about routers they supply but opening those ports or using the DMZ should work

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Are you a NOW TV broadband customer and if so which router do you have, the Hub or Hub 2? Have you checked to make sure UPnP is enabled in the Hub?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having issues with Call Of Duty on PC as well...

Forwarding the ports doesn't work...