Not applicable

Rabbit hole is not downloading

only 6 mins of rabbit hole ( with nicole kidman et al) are showing

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Rabbit hole is not downloading

Hi Cloedinchen,

Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulties.

Could you please try another movie and let us know if you're experiencing the same issue? If you do then you probably have a buffering issue. In this case please try the following:

Using a wireless connection can affect your viewing experience. Using an Ethernet cable to connect your device straight to your router should remove this as a factor.

We also recommend that you have at least a 2.5 mb/s download speed when watching a NOW TV movie so you can get the most from our service.

I hope this information helps, if there is anything else I can help you with please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Diana

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am very diserponted with now tv you can not get hold of a person to take to .and it is very upset

I   We watch a move it was tintin we got half way and it stopped showning we are very disappointed in it.I would like to cancel my subscriptions because we do not like it.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: i am very diserponted with now tv you can not get hold of a person to take to .and it is very u

Hi malc201,

Thank you for your post, I'm really to sorry to hear you're disappointed.

Unfortunately this issue was probably caused because there was a problem with your internet connection, but the good news is if you go to My Movies you can start watching Tintin where you left off.

However if you wish to cancel, you can find out how to do it in this topic.

I hope this helps, if there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Diana

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My videos load, but are then very jumpy and skip a lot, also the audio repeats. Can you help?

My videos load, but are then very jumpy and skip a lot, also the audio repeats. Can you help?

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: My videos load, but are then very jumpy and skip a lot, also the audio repeats. Can you help?

Hi Thomasceltic,

Thanks for your post, 

Could you try perhaps playing other movies? If you are still experiencing the same problem it sounds like an connectivity issue. Firstly it's recommended that you restart your router as this can fix a lot of connectivity issues. 

Using a wireless connection can affect your viewing experience. Using an Ethernet cable to connect your device straight to your router should remove this as a factor.

We also recommend that you have at least a 2.5 mb/s download speed when watching a NOW TV movie so you can get the most from our service.

I hope this helps you resolve your issue but if not please don't hesitate to get back in touch with us. 

Thanks again, 

Joshua

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

movie won't play

the loading wheel just keeps turning.  I have more than adequate internet speed and PC specs.  I've used other streaming sites without any issues, infact I've signed up to your 30 day free trail because I'm considering moving from Netflicks. Any ideas.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: movie won't play

Hi MartyMc,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues.

So that I can more effectively help, can you answer a few questions and check a few things?

First of all, we always recommend that you have at least a 2.5 mb/s download speed when watching a NOW TV movie so you can get the most from our service. It is also advised that you avoid using a wireless connection where possible as this can cause problems when streaming large segments of data.

Could you also try some other movies on NOW TV so we can determine if this issue is local to one movie. After that, please reset your router and try another web browser supported by NOW TV to see if this helps.

Please let us know how you get on.

Aaron

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I select a film and get the loading page only - cannot watch any films.

I've just signed up for a 30 day trail but cannot watch any films. I select a film to watch and it goes to the loading page but then nothing else happens. Have left it on this page for at least 10 minutes.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: I select a film and get the loading page only - cannot watch any films.

Hi carolinej,

Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulties.

Using a wireless connection can affect your viewing experience. Using an Ethernet cable to connect your device straight to your router should help.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Diana

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks