cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Buffering Issue

hi can anyone tell me why now tv keeps buffing on my tv,it happens on everything i try to watch, which makes the programs unwatchable,please can anyone tell me how to stop this, thankyou

0 Thanks
Aaron-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: Buffering Issue

Hi lunnesmith722,

Thanks for getting in contact with us.

Can you tell me if you get the same issue with a wired connection to your device? Have you got the latest version of the app? It always a good idea to do a quick router reset and make sure your NAT is open as well ( a google search will help you with the last part.

Regards,

Aaron

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
wildpaintings
Advocate

Re: Xbox 360 App - Sound out of Sync in Films.

I too have a very fast internet connection, my xbox connected by wire to the router, and my sound is always out ofsync how can I fix it?
0 Thanks
Michael-H
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: Xbox 360 App - Sound out of Sync in Films.

Hi Wildpaintings,

Thanks for getting in touch with your post. Sorry to hear that you're having sound issues on the XBox.

Do you have the the XBox connected directly into the TV via HDMI and if so could you possibly try another HDMI port.

Let us know how you get on.

Regards,

Michael

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Maxlength72
Scholar

Re: Dear carolyn274, Thank you for your post. Are you using...

I get buffering, not much just the odd second....I accept this as BT Infinity or any provider, the signal drops slightly.

0 Thanks
Michael-H
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: stutter in playback

Hi Druriley,

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry for the late reply.

Could you kindly follow the instructions within @Aaron-S ' recent post.

I hope that this helps.

Regards,

Michael

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
ArnaudMelon
Advocate

Hi,

I have also buffering issue, no matter if it is on the tablet, on the PC or on the PS3.

The PS3 is connected by wire and still having issue.

Like everybody, I have no issue when it comes to Netflix or any other Video provider.

I just subscribed but I think already to cancel my subscription when I see all these issue for 9 pounds a month!

What would be the solution and don't tell me my internet connection is poor, I ran test and I was over 8MB DL.

Thanks!

0 Thanks
Michael-H
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi ArnaudMelon,

Thanks for getting in touch with your post, sorry to hear that you're having buffering issues.

Please check out this link, which you may find most useful.

Let us know how you get on!

All the best,

Michael

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
ArnaudMelon
Advocate

Most useful? 

Like I did mention, no matter WHICH DEVICE I have a buffering issue.

I tried Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Youtube (even in 4K for some rare videos, to tell you my connection is not poor) I HAVE NO ISSUE, tell me why your service is so annoying to stop every minute to buffer? Why? 

Honestly that will be simple, I will not spend my time on that issue without having a proper resolution and specially when I am being sent some ridiculous link.

What is the solution? Do you have one? Or should I already cancel my subscription?

Without a proper issue resolution within 10 days ( 10 days not 10 business days ) I will cancel and get back to Netflix, simple as that.

0 Thanks
Daz_S
Elite 2

@ArnaudMelon wrote:

Most useful? 

Like I did mention, no matter WHICH DEVICE I have a buffering issue.

I tried Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Youtube (even in 4K for some rare videos, to tell you my connection is not poor) I HAVE NO ISSUE, tell me why your service is so annoying to stop every minute to buffer? Why? 

Honestly that will be simple, I will not spend my time on that issue without having a proper resolution and specially when I am being sent some ridiculous link.

What is the solution? Do you have one? Or should I already cancel my subscription?

Without a proper issue resolution within 10 days ( 10 days not 10 business days ) I will cancel and get back to Netflix, simple as that.

He was only trying to help and as the link posted goes to comments written by myself, I don't find them ridiculous.

I, like many others, have not had this buffering issue when using the Now TV service on a number of devices.

So, in trying to establish the reason why you are, thus giving you a resolution, could you please let us know the following-

Your broadband supplier

The router in use, plus have you altered any settings on it

Your current Broadband speed and then again when trying to stream content.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Android - NOW TV puck - PS3 - Xbox 360