cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Black screen with loading circle

Xbox one app. Everything else works fine as in netflix and so on. Done all the steps ie cleared the cache, hard reset, re install app and so on. Nothing solves tgis problem. Does not give me a error code. Internet connection works fine and is wired. I believe Now TV need to send out an update as this is an issue on there side not the users. Everything is upto date. Maybe NOW TV need a new update for the app as there was a recent update for the xbox one as tgats all i can think of.
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I'm another Xbox One user, I'm having the exact same problem. Tried everything, and Netflix and YouTube still work fine on my Xbox One.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having this same issue and I have changed my settings to the one suggested above and nothing. Netflix works and BBC I player but now tv and demand 5 are 2 of the ones that don't work 😞
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Xbox one app. Everything else works fine as in netflix and so on. Done all the steps ie cleared the cache, hard reset, re install app and so on. Nothing solves tgis problem. Does not give me a error code. Internet connection works fine and is wired. I believe Now TV need to send out an update as this is an issue on there side not the users. Everything is upto date. Maybe NOW TV need a new update for the app as there was a recent update for the xbox one as tgats all i can think of.

@Anonymous User

Hi

Welcome to the forum

Could you try these steps

Adjust DNS settings

To adjust the DNS Settings:

1. Go to Settings then choose Network.
  2. Choose Advanced Settings and make a note of your Gateway.
  3. Click IP Settings then Manual and in IP Address enter your Gateway but make the last digit different i.e. 10.
  4. In Subnet Mask enter 255.255.255.0 then in Gateway enter the number you made a note of.
  5. In Primary DNS enter your Gateway number again then in Secondary DNS enter 0.0.0.0.

Could you also let us know who your internet provider is?

Thanks

Aaron

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I'm trying to download Now TV app on new XBox one but it won't load. Starts to download then comes up error but no error code! I'm on Virgin Media.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi I'm trying to download Now TV app on new XBox one but it won't load. Starts to download then comes up error but no error code! I'm on Virgin Media.

@Anonymous User

Hi

Is it only the nowtv app you are getting the issue with?

Thanks

Aaron