cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

App crash, error CE-34878-0

Experiencing multiple crashes tonight while watching Sky Sports News with (generic PS4 error) code CE-34878-0. Throws me back to PS4 dashboard and I have to relaunch the app.

Crashes ranging from after a few seconds of streaming to after about 20 minutes. Incredibly frustrating having paid for a week of this.

I have deleted and reinstalled the app to no avail.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all,

We're aware of this issue and currently looking into it.

For further updates, please make sure you subscribe to this topic here.

Thank you for your patience and very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

81 REPLIES 81
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The link doesn't exist.
Not very good at building confidence in your abilities to help.
Please can you let me know when you have a new solution or link that works, thanks.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User,

Sorry for the late reply on this.

If anyone's still having this issue, please try the steps provided by Playstation.

Hope that helps and please do let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

P.s. Please don't tell me to use another device, if I wanted to use one I would have done so already.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your recent posts. 

I've had a look ok PlayStation regarding error code CE-34878-0. 

Can you please give the steps on this link and let us know how you get on. http://po.st/Tfiv7z 

Thanks,

Aman

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had the same error code issue as others here. I've completed the safe mode option you mention, I've also re-initialised the system having spent a few hours having to download my data again, but it's still the same. ALL other apps are playing well with no issues.
I appreciate I'm 1 person so if I leave you won't care, but I really want a solution. Please can you help, you've been working on this for over a year, you could have made a new NOWtv ap by now, what's the problem with it??????
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Luckily it's not all the time . hasn't happened for a few days but sky sports 5 the sound is out of sync now haz been all day
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just purchased a monthly Sky Sports pass and have constantly being getting this message and it is INCREDIBLY frustrating!!

I am trying to watch on a SMART TV, no playstation or any games on it whatsoever, can someone please help!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sometimes. Other times its sky sports 5.and the sound is way out of sync but that happens to sky sports 1 to
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I've tried everything. It's not my ps4 1 because it's new and 2 it's only happens on sky sports .I've been watching sky cinema all day and no problem. But go on sky sports and watch sp 1 then go to spk or 3 then it crashes. And it's happened since I updated the app.its definitely now tv end
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your recent post.

What Sports Channel was this happening on? Was it across all Sports channels?

Thanks

Ruth

NOW TV Team