cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

2-step verification

Trying to log in for the first time on ps3 and it’s telling me my passwords wrong or 2 step verification is active and if it is I need a setup password, my password deffeniatly isn’t wrong but I can’t find anything about 2-step verification 

2 REPLIES 2
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Trying to log in for the first time on ps3 and it’s telling me my passwords wrong or 2 step verification is active and if it is I need a setup password, my password deffeniatly isn’t wrong but I can’t find anything about 2-step verification 

Hi @Anonymous User is this through the actual NOW TV App or through the PS3 Browser? I'm not too sure about that 2 step authentication 😕 but we will have a look 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. NOW TV don't use 2-factor authentication so that might be related to your PS account, but as I'm not a PS user I'm not sure why that message is coming up. @Tony-D from the NOW TV Team is a bit of a PS expert so I'll tag him and hopefully he will help. However I'm not sure when he is next on the forum so you might also want to give live chat a try. 

You can get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for options)