cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ken242
Expert

watch live movies

i was watch movies movies on my now tv boxs and and the picture brake up few time on all moves channels the sport channls are ok on live channels and so this the enethaianmeat channels it just the moveies channels i got the probem with anyone haveing the same problem .

17 REPLIES 17
ken242
Expert

@ken242wrote:

@Andywrote:

@ken242 I'll tag a couple of NOW TV Team members see if they can check things @Anonymous User @Tony-D

ok mate i am all so getting eire message comeing up just saying eire fault come up with no number comeing i do not on what it is ondemand moves are ok i try everthing here .

ok just got the football on right now and a eire message come come up saying something not quiet right that all it say.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ken242 Ah got you, that's the error message. Difficult to say what is causing that, I would have expected a broadband router reboot and/or NOW TV box to have sorted that, but it doesn't seem to have helped you.

All I can suggest is have a look at the following help page

https://help.nowtv.com/article/troubleshooting-now-tv-box-stick

and  see how you get on with the stick. I'll tag @Tony-D @Anonymous User again as well.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@ken242 wrote:

@ken242wrote:

@Andywrote:

@ken242 I'll tag a couple of NOW TV Team members see if they can check things @Anonymous User @Tony-D

ok mate i am all so getting eire message comeing up just saying eire fault come up with no number comeing i do not on what it is ondemand moves are ok i try everthing here .

ok just got the football on right now and a eire message come come up saying something not quiet right that all it say.

@ken242 Are you still having this issue and has it moved to the Entertainment pass? How long would you be able to watch live before breaking up? Thanks 🙂

ken242
Expert

@Tony-Dwrote:

@ken242wrote:

@ken242wrote:

@Andywrote:

@ken242 Are you still having this issue and has it moved to the Entertainment pass? How long would you be able to watch live before breaking up? Thanks 🙂

i can whtch move for about 30 mm when the picture go like multicolouredd lines iget few time and it all so happerning on the sky sports channel to just found out at forum members are all so posting about on the sk sports forum https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Sports/On-Sports-channels-picture-freezes-sound-continues/m-p/458246#M14207 to i have had is fot about few week now the enetrtaainment channels seen to be ok so far .

ken242
Expert

ok so far today i whach film today from start to finish and i had on problem i am not gong to say the problem this fixs i am just my eye on it and see what happens and updated you soon . 

ken242
Expert

And the problem is back multi coloured lines on sky movies live on demand still okay to p and the problem is back multi coloured lines on sky movies live on demand still okay spoke to soon
ken242
Expert

Watching Inferno on sky movies And all I’m getting is multi coloured bars across the picture and just sound it’s happened three or four times
ken242
Expert

still got the same multicour break up on the move live move the problem i had 4 weeks ago