cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ken242
Expert

watch live movies

i was watch movies movies on my now tv boxs and and the picture brake up few time on all moves channels the sport channls are ok on live channels and so this the enethaianmeat channels it just the moveies channels i got the probem with anyone haveing the same problem .

17 REPLIES 17
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ken242 Could just be a temporary Internet issue and the next time you watch movies everything will be fine. If you continue to have issues try rebooting your broadband router and if that doesn't help you can always post back and someone can help further.

ken242
Expert

ok i will do and let you know what happing 

ken242
Expert

still happing on both for my now tv boxs look like i have to watch movies on demand for now . the on demand movies are ok but with live movies iget coloured lines on pictue on the film i am whching on both my now tv the rest for my internet is ok i had it tested out bye bt so it not my internet .

ken242
Expert

not as bad as it was but still breaking up on live move tv now and again .

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ken242 I'll tag a couple of NOW TV Team members see if they can check things @Anonymous User @Tony-D

ken242
Expert

@Andywrote:

@ken242 I'll tag a couple of NOW TV Team members see if they can check things @Anonymous User @Tony-D

ok mate i am all so getting eire message comeing up just saying eire fault come up with no number comeing i do not on what it is ondemand moves are ok i try everthing here .

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ken242 Eire as in Republic of Ireland? Or something else? If you can remember exactly what it said (or next time it happens make a note) would be useful. Do you live in ROI or Northern Ireland?

ken242
Expert

no i live in essex whan it come up a gain i will wight it down .

ken242
Expert

the promblem i been haveing with the moves live channels as now move too the sports channels live i do no not on with it my black box device i will know on friday when i can change my device then as i orderd the the new now tv smart stick which i will get tomorrow it . it all so may be my hdmi cable lead to.i can not think off anythink else it can be .