Anonymous User
Not applicable

voucher not working

got a 3month voutcher with box but voucher not working
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When you say it's not working .....
Have you actually signed up for Now TV and entered your payment details, these are required steps before you can successfully apply the voucher.
If you have done this, can you tell us what error code you get?

View solution in original post

67 REPLIES 67
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I HAVE SAME PROBLEM

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User & @Anonymous User are you both experiencing this when registeringan account?

Make sure you're doing this online via a computer device before starting on your desired devices.

If this is not the issue I have sent you both private messages so we can grab your codes and check them over for you.

Thanks a lot.

Char

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
My order reference 451M6919869
I order this voucher yesterday on my lg tv around 17:10 and it's supposed to be running now but it's not on my smart tv
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Deny72,

Thank you for your post.

I have sent you a private message as it is account related.

Thanks,

Zaheer

NOW TV Team.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Signed up for your 12 minth offer. The voucher code is not working

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi BRIANWOOD210,

Thanks for your post. Which offer are you reffering to exactly and where did you see it?

Kind regards,

Aylin

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi. I spent 2 HOURS just trying to make use of a NowTV voucher received with an xbox. I thought why not try it.... 2 HOURS and a wasted evening later not having been able to watch anything I'm told by the guy from the online chat box "there's nothing i can do to compensate". I saved the conversation with him. Unfortunately i did not think of saving the conversation with "Janice", his colleague I spent the beginning of the evening with trying to solve the problem and who said it was going to work and it didn't. that is also without mentioning that the second advisor asked me to create ANOTHER account with another email as the 1st account wsa not working/recognised. I'm sorry but i'm expecting a bit more than "there's nothing i can do for you"

I must say i'm absolutely not impressed and intend to show the conversation to my friends on my social network if need be.

I posted the above on NowTV facebook page and received the following answer:

Hi Christelle, we're sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered when trying to apply a code to your account. In order for us to look into this further, can you please post on our community:
community.nowtv.com This is so we can have another look into your account for you. Thanks.

Here i am.... let's see what happens next.
I'm sorry i'm using this post to post my message but could not find how to create a new one!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Hi Christelle 

Thank you for your community post.

I have emailed you directly regarding this

Regards

Sue

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have entered it all on computer and tele but the invalid code sign came up on the tele?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i applied today for a 7 day football pass paid for by card and am over due for a email voucher and cannot find a phone no to contact you by .

regards barry whitehead 465.