cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

sky movie 4month pass not working?please help

Hi i have applied a 4month movie pass and am trying to keep my children entertained but am finding this extremely frustrating,pleas help me...

on my account it says pass active but when i go onto the movie it is still trying to charge me to watch the film??

im not very tech clever and hav 4 children not pleaseed so please can someone help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

No worries, no Sky Store movies aren't included with your 4 month pass, it's a completely separate service, you'd need to pay for each purchase or rental you make in the Sky Store.

Everything in the Movies section of the NOW TV app is included with your 4 month pass.

Hope that clears things up! 🙂

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

What device are you trying to watch on? If it is a NOW TV box make sure you are clicking on the green and blue NOW TV app on the homescreen (if you go to Sky Store instead this is a pay to buy or rent app where you will need to pay to watch anything).

Once you are in the NOW TV app click the Movies section on the menu bar on the left and anything in that section you will be able to watch for free.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

you so much for your reply Andy it was very greatfully recieved.please forgive me if i sound dumb but like i said im not very tech savvy.I normally let the children deal with it.I just wondered sky store movies are they free or do i have to pay extra.Thats were im getting confused as it said 4months sky movies??so sorry for being so dumb.

kindest regards and again many many thanks for your time

Simone

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

No worries, no Sky Store movies aren't included with your 4 month pass, it's a completely separate service, you'd need to pay for each purchase or rental you make in the Sky Store.

Everything in the Movies section of the NOW TV app is included with your 4 month pass.

Hope that clears things up! 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bless you Andy,your an absolute star.I suppose it was wishful thinking hoping that sky store was included.

It is a brilliant service though.

again thankyou so very much for your fantastic qiuck reply,your an angel

many many thanks SimoneSmiley Very Happy

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

You're welcome! The Sky Store is useful for those times when there's a film you all want to watch and you don't want to wait for it to come around on Sky Movies, but there's still plenty of choice on the NOW TV movies pass.

PS if you want to know what movie premieres are coming up on NOW TV in the next few weeks have a look at this website

http://www.sky.com/tv/channel/skymovies/gallery/coming-soon-to-sky-movies-premiere

Enjoy your pass! 🙂